Friday, October 9, 2009

Gaby Gorden


Gaby Gorden, our Bella of the Week, has the deepest blue eyes and the longest sexy legs that go on forever. This gorgeous blond with piercing eyes that can make you ask for mercy wrote a few lines for you our faithful fans: “I’m a professional model born in Costa Rica, my mother is from Denmark and my father is from USA. I love traveling, which is one of the reasons why my job is so great, it allows me to go to new places, meet new people and discover different cultures. I’m very athletic, I love sports and I also study dance.
I had a great time working with the Bellapod crew, everyone was very respectful and helpful. We had an amazing location, nothing but tropical paradise. I’d especially like to thank our photographer Mariano Matamoros for making me look so good in the pictures. I hope all the Bellapod fans enjoy the pictorial we made with much love for them.”

Gaby’s session couldn’t be perfect without a beautiful location. So that’s why we chose Hotel Villa Caletas, where our friends make us feel like home in this stunning venue.


Gaby Gorden, nuestra Bella de la Semana, tiene los ojos azul profundo y las piernas más largas y sexy. Esta preciosa rubia con ojos penetrantes que pueden hacer que usted pida misericordia escribió unas líneas para que nuestros seguidores fieles: "Soy una modelo profesional nacida en Costa Rica, mi madre es de Dinamarca y mi padre es de EE.UU.. Me encanta viajar, que es una de las razones por las que mi trabajo es tan grandioso, que me permite ir a lugares nuevos, conocer nuevas personas y descubrir culturas diferentes. Soy muy atlética, me encantan los deportes y también estudio danza.
Me lo pasé muy bien trabajando con el equipo de Bellapod, todo el mundo era muy respetuoso y servicial. Hemos tenido una increíble locación, puro paraíso tropical. Especialmente me gustaría agradecer a nuestro fotógrafo Mariano Matamoros por hacerme ver tan bien en las fotos. Espero que todos los aficionados Bellapod disfruten de la galería que hicimos con mucho amor para ellos ".

La sesión de Gaby no podía ser perfecta sin una locación espectacular. Así que por eso hemos elegido el Hotel Villa Caletas, donde nuestros amigos nos hacen sentir como en casa en este impresionante lugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment