Saturday, February 12, 2011

Luana Prado

For our current gallery we present a living Déjà vu, the Prado twins.

In an interview before the publication of their gallery, the twins told us how they are.

Luana: "I love having friends and to make everyone feel good with my presence. I enjoy people and I love to be helpful in each of other people’s lives. I love to help and also to learn from every experience in life. I consider myself super friendly and easy going too. I love shoes, handbags and even you can’t think of it I enjoy the most to go to college. I study Pharmacy at school trust me, I was always good at chemistry. I'm super responsible, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to work. "

On the other hand Natalia says: "I'm the younger twin. I am considered a friendly person, but a little shy. I like challenges, there is always something new to learn from them. I like to play soccer, I do not like going out that much. I'm a bit quiet and reserved when meeting people."

With two big smiles, we present the Bellas of the Week, Luana and Natalia Prado.

Thanks to Club Gaira where the photo session took place.

Photos by Ivan Valverde


Para la actual galería les presentamos un Déjà vu viviente, Las gemelas Prado.

En una entrevista previa a la publicación de su galería, las gemelas nos decían como son.

Luana: “Me encanta tener amigos, y que todos se sientan bien con mi presencia, disfruto con ellos y me encanta poder ser útil en cada una de sus vidas, me encanta ayudarlos y así aprender de la vida, me considero una persona super amigable y fácil de tratar. Me encantan los zapatos, los bolsos, disfruto al máximo ir a la Universidad creo q por eso estudio Farmacia, en el colegio siempre fui buena en química. Soy super responsable, y creo q uno de mis mas grandes defectos es que me preocupo por todo más de la cuenta, soy perfeccionista a la hora de trabajar.”

Por el otro lado Natalia nos dice: “Soy la gemela menor. Me consideran una persona amigable, aunque un poco tímida. Me gustan los retos, siempre hay algo nuevo que aprender de ellos. Al igual que mi hermana juego fut5, no me gusta mucho salir, creo que pierdo el tiempo. Soy un poco callada y reservada a la hora de conocer a las personas.”

Con mucha simpatía y dos grandes sonrisas, presentamos a las Bellas de la Semana, Luana y Natalia Prado.

Gracias a Club Gaira donde ser realizo la sesión fotografica.

Fotos de Ivan Valverde


No comments:

Post a Comment